How to remove csrss error
What is csrss.exe error ?
CSRSS.exe is a file which is installed as part of Microsoft Windows. This is responsible for the user interface of windows. This process will manage console windows and complex threads. CSRSS.exe is an important file which is required to run windows normally. However if there are any problems with the file then it will cause problems and can result in a CSRSS.exe error which needs correcting as soon as possible.
Causes of the CSRSS.exe Error
Method One (manual):
- First, click on Windows Error Reporting, then select Control Panel.
- Next choose System and Maintenance
- Select the Problem Reports and Solutions option.
- After this, choose the Change Settings tab that you can find on the left part of the Problem Reports and Solutions Window.
- The next step is to choose the Advanced Settings option.
- Finally, click on the “Off” button to disable Error Reporting in your computer.
Method Two (completely automated):
Click the “Scan” button.
Click the ‘Fix Errors’ Button to Repair Your PC!
Categorised as: Exe Error Fix