Werfault Exe Application Error Windows 7
Want to fix Werfault.exe error ?You may receive one of the following error messages:
- “Werfault.exe-Application error”
- “Werfault.exe could not be launched”
What is Werfault Exe ?
Werfault.exe is a Microsoft Windows program that is used for automated reporting of problems in the Windows operating system. Many times computer users will become confused and think that Werfault is a form of spyware or malware and attempt to delete the program. However, when Werfault.exe is deleted, it can cause significant errors with the operation of the Windows.
There are a number of reasons why the Werfault.exe error may occur on your computer that include files missing, damaged BIOs, viruses, incorrect installation of third party software, corrupt registry keys, hardware issues and low disk space.
Werfault.exe Error Fix
In order to fix Werfault.exe error manually, you need to update your drivers and install the missing exe files on your system. It is also important to clean the registry entries by deleting them permanently from your system. You should never attempt to perform registry cleaning task, if you are not an expert as it may severely damage the PC.
Rather, it is recommended to opt for Werfault.exe error removal tool to fix this error automatically. It effectively scans the registry settings of your system as well as removes spyware and virus infection from your PC and gets rid of this error easily.
Method One (manual):
- First, click on Windows Error Reporting, then select Control Panel.
- Next choose System and Maintenance
- Select the Problem Reports and Solutions option.
- After this, choose the Change Settings tab that you can find on the left part of the Problem Reports and Solutions Window.
- The next step is to choose the Advanced Settings option.
- Finally, click on the “Off” button to disable Error Reporting in your computer.
Method Two (completely automated):
Click the “Scan” button.
Click the ‘Fix Errors’ Button to Repair Your PC!
Categorised as: Exe Error Fix